真實的美麗

如果我伸手去捕捉,一定可以得到眼前的蝴蝶,但我最後只會得到折斷的翅膀,
以及很可能會毀掉了一個脆弱的生命。看著眼前的蝴蝶,不同的人有不同的心態,
有人會立刻想到要握在手裡,想私有化,不管會否將結果弄得很糟糕,
但目的還是想要捕捉牠,將牠製成標本,向其他人展示。

而事實上,最好就是用一個最適當距離,互相和平共處,再進一步互動,
也不過是互相欣賞,合作保持那份和諧的共存時光。最吸引的美感,
就是當中的真實,絕不會因為一些距離而失真。

最美好的地方,往往就是那一點點距離,這是需要的,
也是一份互動尊重,這樣才會長久持續美麗。

古仔部落格

想不到古天樂的文字也挺好。若果保留一點距離,最起碼這份感覺可以持久一點。若果真的伸手去捕捉,結果無人可以預料,有點像買大細......不過,人與人之間的關係,是沒有公式可以去計算,存在著太多的變數,有時勇往直前,總好過留下遺憾。

還要有英文版:
I definitely can get the butterfly that's before my eyes if I reach out and capture it but I will only break its' wings and possibly destroy a fragile life. Different people have different mentality about the butterfly in front of them. Someone will want to immediately capture it to belong to him, disregarding how bad the outcome may be. His goal is to capture it for specimen collection and display to others.

In truth, it's best to exist peacefully with interaction within a proper distance. We can appreciate each other and work in a time of harmony. The most attractive beauty is the truth that's within, will not be lost through its distance.

Often times, the distance in between is most beautiful. It's necessary, it's also a mutual respect for the beauty to be everlasting.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

香港小學生最「潮」的IQ題

挑戰你的左右腦